Saturday, September 6, 2008

IDIOTS ANONYMOUS

After having blogged about Babylon A.D., mentioning what I think about the other movie that I ALSO ACTUALLY PAID TO WATCH - Quick Trip by esteemed, National Artist-caliber and award winning director Crisaldo Pablo, i got 2 adorable anonymous comments from the blog below. I am so delighted! They are so much fun, so I shall answer them like the paying movie goer that i am! Thank you very much for inspiring me to write more about this latter day masterpiece.





Presenting to you Idiots 1 & 2:
Legend: thats moi in highlights, as colorful as my brilliance. teehee...


Idiot 1 says:

eh mas wala namang laman yang vin movie na yan
(I agree with you there although i very much doubt if you have actually seen the film! if you haven't, then don't! Or you would have doubled the amount of money you splashed down the sink! LOL. whether diesel's movie is good or bad, it is up to me to critique it coz i PAID to watch it!) anussshhhh! pinanood namin ang quicktrip at kaming buong barkada ay nagandahan sa pelikula! (Now the population of NINCOMPOOPS multiplies! Hahaha! And I beg to disagree. "Moreno" had flashes of brilliance. Sparks lang pala. Haha! Gosh, you're not even familiar with the resume of your favorite director! LOL) ito na yata ang pinakamagandang gawa ng direktor (all hogwash!) dahil pati yung mga kasabay naming nanood ay narinig namin na nagsabi na maganda ang pelikula (where were you when we watched? you should have heard how the people kept making snide remarks! LOL) ang tanging bading movie na hindi sex ang ibibenta kungdi ang puso sa loob ng baklang tao. (You obviously havent watched a lot of the current bading flicks, my dear! or you would have glaringly spotted how inferior this movie is compared to a LOT of new bading flicks!) ewan na lang, siguro mababa ang tingin mo sa kapwa pilipino. (I wonder how you intelligently came up with that idea, hon. I am telling you, parlors aren't the healthiest places to while your time away!) ewan pa ulit dahil siguro hindi ka kasi matalino (strictly dean's lister, honey. teehee) . at nagtataray at nang-aapak ng ibang tao o pelikula para masabi lang na may blog ka. (Bravo!!! Sparks of genius down the latrine! Hahaha!) wag ka na mag-blog wala ka namang naibibigay (who made you mother superior? LOL) na maganda sa kapwa mo ang galing mo pang manira ng ibang tao. kayo ang sumisira sa mundo dahil kung makapintas kayo, sobra, hindi para makatulong kungdi para magtaray lang. saang school ka kaya nanggaling? (You can bet it isn't from your school, or I wouldn't pay a dime! LOL)




September 5, 2008 1:40 PM

Idiot 2 says:

oh but if you read his
(its a her, hon. i do have real uterus and a pair of ovaries without the need to check them. LOL) blog you will know that the writer is stupid (yes, so stupid I actually get kudos for having written them below. Stupidity actually reflects where you start commenting anonymously. And that's just for starters. ) and only does blah! (is this gay speak for smart and intelligent blogs? awww shucks! Thanks, hon! mwah! now you're really making me blush! My friend Kyle is gay, gorgeous and single. Want me to set up a date with him? It will shake off all your hostility and stupidity, I guarantee. ) this should be a blah-g and not a blog! (talking about bad puns. thats the best you can offer? LOL) you should keep your thoughts to yourself! (yeah, or you can stay away from my blog. Who inivited you to read and agree with my thoughts? last time i checked, it wasn't me!) your parents should be murdered for having raised someone like your sorry assssss! (now talk about beyond reason... such anger and frustration! vent it to your art, hon. you might be able to make better ones if you actually work WITHIN REASON! that will drive logic and common sense to your scripts, or your stories. The bottom line is, I pity the day your parents conceptualized you. Now you are wrecking havoc to intelligent movie goers who are blatantly presented with banal, mediocre, freaky films like most of Pablo's films. Poor me. I was P140 poorer for a movie that couldn't even finish playing. Imagine paying that much for a pirated-quality movie viewing? I'd be way better off watching the television - which is free! And you even made me pay for a spoonfed vomitus!)


September 5, 2008 1:42 PM


Note:

Isn't this so much fun? OMG!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic! Ms.Cathy at her best. Haha

Cathy Pena said...

I take my bow, Gene. This was ages ago. :)