Tuesday, October 14, 2008

walang binyagan - no baptism

there's an angel... ran domingo stars in "binyag"
_______________


my dear friend isn't talking to me. a really really cute guy- my gay friend tried convincing me to accompany him watch another of these kabadingan film at the galleria. the last time this happened, it was a disaster - and we didn't even get to finish the movie.

so - did i really wanna repeat the same horrible experience again? i thought, maybe these people will still practice running their dvds from wednesday to saturday - and learn their craft by sunday and monday. i bargained with my bff for a monday screening. lo and behold! "Binyag" is NOT showing anymore! Of course my ears are so glad this has happened, but my dear friend is sore and isn't talking to me. for pete's sake, i didn't know it was only showing for a couple of days. how was I to know?

i read around and learned that it's about a cute provinciano who gets invited to try acting in the big city, but soon learns the harsh realities of his pipedreams. he soon finds himself abandoned, used and hungry, so he sells his flesh on the side to make ends meat - er, i mean "meet". LOL

hay naku. i hope it will come out on video na lang so i can buy a copy for my bading bff who won't talk to me til the christmas holidays.

cute pa naman ni ran domingo. i am partial to kargador looks. ay, slap me ever so gently. LOL






No comments: