Sunday, November 9, 2008

attention abs cbn

attention abs-cbn :

i heard my 5 year old cousin comment about gerald anderson's new look, "tita, did he bathe this morning?" hahaha! now, doesn't that say anything about what this new image thing is doing for one of my favorite new actors, gerald anderson? being young and looking unkempt, unshaven, and unglamorous doesn't bode well for a relatively young career. when he gets a little more mature, maybe, but this is the time for him to build a fan base - NOT alienate his fans. this EMO look isn't working. it doesn't make people - girls, particularly - root for gerald's character in the sunday afternoon soap, "my only hope". ako, when i get to watch it, i carefully watch that new young cutie xian. he is delicious and oh-so tall! and i used to not able to keep my eyes off gerald but the emo-freaky look turns me off major.

it just doesn't make me blush, but gag.

No comments: