Saturday, July 26, 2008

On Dating Younger Men

I finally saw Charlie Green on tv. He guested on Entertainment Live and the 11-year old prodigy couldn't get a word in from Mariel Rodriguez and Toni Gonzaga. I would've wanted to hear more from him and his adorable accent. Mariel was flirting with an 11 year old. ("I'll wait for you when you're 20!") But I would be too if I were there. :-> The half-British, half Pinoy tyke is just so adorable.

Listen, I'm not into younger guys. Most of the time, they allow their hormones to dictate their every movement. However, that's what makes them interesting. You get what you see. For the occasional dates, my preference would be guys my age. At least we would have similar temperament and sociability quotient. But hey, I don't mind a single dinner night out with
Robi Domingo (of PBB Teen Edition). Blame it on my older-sis' instinct. :-> Really now, when you see them, don't you just wanna cuddle them?

Charlie Green is gonna have a show at the Shangrila Hotel in the coming days. Raise your hand if you'll agree with me that the tickets will cost you half your bike's mortgage. We would do better with a big-venue show like the Big Dome - or just a local CD recording.

Unfortunately, as Charlie said, he is still under contract with AI's resident judge
Simon Cowell's management company until September this year. This means, no local recording. Meanwhile, little Charlie will just have to contend with the fact that tents are still being set up infront of his English home. Fans, you know. And he will have to sing a different song other than Sinatra's "Summer Wind" when he sits down with Sharon Cuneta for the latter's show. Now, let's hear Charlie Green sing "My Way" the way barrio and beerhouse Pinoys do in their videoke best. Let's call it his rite of passage - for being a true-blue Pinoy.

As for
Robi Domingo, my dinner date invite stands. Don't worry, I'll bring my PSP with me.



Cuddly little boys Robi and Charlie.
P.S. I know Robi's already 18 or 19. He just seems way younger. Hmmm, the sheltered life.

4 comments:

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

I agree! If I was a decade younger I'd probably want to date Robi too!

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

haha!! Wats your age??

P.s: I know this is not a right question to ask to a lady but this post makes me ask that question!! Lolz

Cathy Pena said...

hi aileen, us girls prefer good boys, di ba? lol. thanks for dropping by.

Cathy Pena said...

hey shrav. i'm just a couple of years older than you, young man. lol - and "that young man" reference is for asking a girl her age. hmmp! ;->