Monday, July 28, 2008

i'm ill

Rains poured heavily today. Once home, I snuggled comfortably under my comforter. The next couple of hours were bliss. I loved the smell of new sheets. Little did I realize I was about to suffer. I started retching. Calm down, I told myself. For a second, it got a little better. Must be the sound of the television comforting my senses.

Then, like a thief in the night, I was nauseated. My insides were gonna hurl violently into pieces of my entrails. This was bad! I touched my neck. Not even clammy nor feverish. Such affliction! God help me! I stood up, deliberately picking my balance. I pushed the "off" from my remote button. There! I think I'm going to survive.

I better stop listening to President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo's State of the Nation Address (SONA) for my health's sake.